Fingleton White’s team of energy market consultants and engineers have been helping clients to make savings on their energy costs for more than 20 years. Fingleton White provide a full range of engineering services to the energy and utilities sectors.
The company carries out extensive energy studies and R&D in the following areas: aviation fuel pipeline; district heating; domestic CHP; and the use of compressed natural gas as a virtual pipeline and as a future fuel for vehicles.
- Boilerhouse upgrades
- First principles energy studies
- Energy market consultancy
- Water treatment & chemical dosing
- Communications & instrumentation
- Mechanical & process engineering
- Feasibility studies
- Construction supervision
- Design assessment
- Health & safety